Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Signing Off

 

Saying Goodbye

“It’s always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, finishing chapters, it doesn’t matter what we call it, what matters is to leave in the past those moments in life that are over.”

Paulo Coelho (The Zahir)

          I began writing this blog in February of 2011, and in these 12 years, I have written 4,168 posts. It’s time to move on. I have loved writing Spiritually Speaking, and I will continue to write every day. But I have other projects and other interests that need time and attention.

          I want you to know that I deeply appreciate every single one of you who has read my words over the years, whether you’ve loved them or hated them. Having notes and comments from you has fueled my longing to reach out and share my thoughts for the last twelve years. But now, I want to get on with whatever comes next, and I know you do too.

          I may gather the best of Spiritually Speaking into a book, probably in the form of a daily reader. If you want to be on a mailing list for that, or if you want to receive other essays that I write, please send me your email address and I will send them to you directly. Mine is jmp8465@gmail.com. Write to me any time and I will answer.

          For now, thank you. May your life be blessed with joy and challenges.

                                                  In the Spirit,

                                                  Jane

No comments: